Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Thank You!

Recovering Oboist has hit more than 2,000 pageviews! In honor of this milestone, I thought it would be fun to do another little progress report on the blog like I did a couple of months ago:
  • Total pageviews: 2,109 and counting!
  • Most popular post: Dan McDougall, 107 views and counting
  • Second most popular post: #MajorAnnouncement, 101 views and counting
  • Most popular page: Performance Schedule, 62 views and counting
  • Readers represent the U.S. and 9 foreign countries.
  • Most popular referring sites are Facebook, IDRS, and Google
  • Popular referring search terms include names of colleagues, e.g., Nobuo Kitagawa, Mary Watt, etc.
I have also done a little re-vamping to the site, including adding a "Blog Index" page to the navigation up top to help you find specific interviews easily.
 
A few weeks ago, an old friend from college wrote to me on the Facebook and actually thanked me for the blog! All I have to say to that is, thank you all for reading! I hope you are learning from the interviews and enjoying my posts in between. 

You know by now that I do take your feedback into account, so, as always, please keep it coming. 

And please stay tuned for upcoming interviews with cellist/realtor Jon Fink and much much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment